We are celebrating 1,000 stars on the Synth repository.
This wouldn't have happened without your support and contribution, so we want to thank the community for being with us along the way.
The Synth project was first started all the way back in January 2021, a whole 2 years ago. In this time we have worked tirelessly to deliver a consistent, fast, and easy to use tool for generating fake data for databases.
- Jan 2021: Synth started
- Jul 2021: Python integration deprecated
- Oct 2021: v0.6.0 released
- Sep 2022: New maintainers take over
- Nov 2022: v0.6.9, the latest release, released
- Jan 2023: Synth reaches 1k stars
We're pleased by the adoption by the Rust community. We couldn't make it this far without your feedback and contributions.
* as of January 5th
Many features and enhancements are actually proposed and implemented by the community. We want to take this chance to thank all our contributors!